Recently I decided to visit an old friend from my childhood - the Jell-O Pudding Cup. We've had a sweet reunion, as I've rediscovered how much I enjoy spending time together. I get the sugar-free version that clocks in at a mere 60 calories, and I'm telling you, people, you wouldn't even know the difference. I've been enjoying this little treat as an after-dinner snack on several occasions. Maybe it's time for you to revisit an old friend from your past?
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Old Friends are New Friends
Recently I decided to visit an old friend from my childhood - the Jell-O Pudding Cup. We've had a sweet reunion, as I've rediscovered how much I enjoy spending time together. I get the sugar-free version that clocks in at a mere 60 calories, and I'm telling you, people, you wouldn't even know the difference. I've been enjoying this little treat as an after-dinner snack on several occasions. Maybe it's time for you to revisit an old friend from your past?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am wholeheartedly convinced that it would be a good thing to rekindle that friendship.
Post a Comment