I love this stuff. Here are my answers.
1. What is your favorite lunch meat? Agreed - the answer is always ham. Gimme a pig over a turkey any day.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep!
3. Would you bungee jump? No. I was calm as a summer's morn going skydiving, but you don't get the falling sensation, AND you're strapped to someone else. Plus, wouldn't all the upside-down jostling at the end just make you sick?
4. What is your favorite cereal? All who know me well know I eat 2 heaping bowls of Special K with strawberries every day (I've cut back - it used to be 2.5 bowls). If I can't have that, I'm a Cheerios girl.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes - you've got to untie them sometime, Julie - it might as well be when you take them off!
6. What is your favorite ice cream? Classic chocolate chip.
7. Red or pink? Pink - I don't think red looks good on me.
8. What are you listening to right now? "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce.
9. Favorite smells? Chlorine in the summer, fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies, vanilla.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Maybe a yellow because I try to keep a sunny outlook on life.
11. What websites do you check every day? NY Times, SL Trib, MSN, Entertainment Weekly, my Yahoo email, and this blog.
12. What time is it right now? 5:25 pm
13. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? No
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment