This week marks a year since we started our little blog. We started off with individual posts about 100 things about each of us and took off from there. To start our next year of posts, I'm tagging Melinda and Kristen to find out a few more important tidbits . . . a lucky 13 items. As a bonus, does anyone know what we all have in common . . . besides the fact we are sisters and have the same last name? Cheers to another year of fun times together.Okay, here's the tag . . . re-post with your own answers:
1. What is your favorite lunch meat? Always ham. My Subway sandwiches are easy - just ham and cheese . . . forget the veggies.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? I think so.
3. Would you bungee jump? No! . . . not even if I was strapped to "The Bachelor" in New Zealand.
4. What is your favorite cereal? I am not a big cereal eater . . . but when I do it's Crispix. I don't love the uber-sweet cereals.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - Nope; I try and get them off as fast as I can as I come in the door.
6. What is your favorite ice cream? Love the seasonal flavors . . . peppermint, pumpkin and my new discovery, Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream . . . yummmy!
7. Red or pink? Pink
8. What are you listening to right now? My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson. I have a feeling I'm going to get sick of this one real fast. Oooh . . . it just switched to Hall and Oates . . . they never get old (that's right, Melinda . . . "She's a rich girl . . . ")
9. Favorite smells? The humid ocean air as we get off the plane in Hawaii, stepping into the Ben's Cookie store at the Gateway and getting a whiff of the fresh-baked goodies, and Aqua di Gio on just about anybody.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Spring green . . . doesn't that sound so refreshing.
11. What websites do you check every day? Sugardoodle . . . I am addicted to seeing what's new. Good Things Utah and Studio 5 to see if there was anything good while I was at work. And, of course People and Entertainment Weekly for my TV Watch recaps . . . love them!
12. What time is it right now? 11:51 p
13. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? Never
2. Do you still have your tonsils? I think so.
3. Would you bungee jump? No! . . . not even if I was strapped to "The Bachelor" in New Zealand.
4. What is your favorite cereal? I am not a big cereal eater . . . but when I do it's Crispix. I don't love the uber-sweet cereals.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - Nope; I try and get them off as fast as I can as I come in the door.
6. What is your favorite ice cream? Love the seasonal flavors . . . peppermint, pumpkin and my new discovery, Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream . . . yummmy!
7. Red or pink? Pink
8. What are you listening to right now? My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson. I have a feeling I'm going to get sick of this one real fast. Oooh . . . it just switched to Hall and Oates . . . they never get old (that's right, Melinda . . . "She's a rich girl . . . ")
9. Favorite smells? The humid ocean air as we get off the plane in Hawaii, stepping into the Ben's Cookie store at the Gateway and getting a whiff of the fresh-baked goodies, and Aqua di Gio on just about anybody.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Spring green . . . doesn't that sound so refreshing.
11. What websites do you check every day? Sugardoodle . . . I am addicted to seeing what's new. Good Things Utah and Studio 5 to see if there was anything good while I was at work. And, of course People and Entertainment Weekly for my TV Watch recaps . . . love them!
12. What time is it right now? 11:51 p
13. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? Never
2 comments:
Gosh Julie, I'm not sure even I know what the three of us have in common. A hint??
Hey . . . I was looking back on this and realized that we never posted the answer. None of us have a middle name . . . that's something we three have in common.
Post a Comment