Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Alter Egos

Occasionally I google myself to see what I've got going on. Sometimes I learn stuff about myself, too. Imagine my surprise when I found this:

"Killer" Chick, Kristen Bird is the new hot babe of the Year for 2008 with Killer Motorsports. Book her for your next magazine ad, event, etc.

You better book early, folks. All the good dates are gonna go fast.

In other Kristen Bird news, I've also apparently gotten married!!!!! But before you extend your congratulations, please look at the picture:
This appeared in some college newspaper. I quote:
Before getting married this summer, sophomore Kristen Bird and her husband James dated for almost two years.

Even though her husband is not a student, Kristen says that he has been encouraging and supportive the entire time.


What they didn't say in the article, is that if any dragons had happened upon my dream wedding, my James would have whipped out his trusty sword and slayed the beast.

I don't know about you, but I'm really excited to FINALLY have something to share when people ask me "what's new?"

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow Kristen, how did you land him? Let me guess--you were the damsel in distress in the Midievel club in college?

Beth said...

Does James know about the Motorsports gigs?

Kristen said...

If James would endure a medieval-themed wedding, I'm guessing he'd be thrilled at my motorsports.

Uzi said...

Haa ha haaa, oh my gosh Kristen you KILL ME! And to think, for two years, you kept this hottie all to yourself and didn't even tell the rest of us!......your yourself for that matter. Next thing you know, you're gonna be knocked up and still feel like a virgin!