Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'd Like to See YOU in a Windstorm

I was watching the news at the gym today, and that manstud Roland Steadman was doing the weather. Every time I see him I find myself consumed by the thought that I just want to muss his hair. Just give it a good rub and see what it looks like. Is it hard to the touch? How much lacquer is applied to give it that sheen? 

That of course got me thinking about other TV personalities whose hair I would like to muss. First on my list is Keith McCord. Who does he think he's fooling? We know you're bald! I remember the days when you WERE bald on the newscast. Then one day you had a full head of hair a slightly different shade than your mustache. I wasn't born yesterday, Keith McCord. I just want you to man up and admit it.
My final submission is Carole Mikita. I applaud you for being a "mature" woman who's managed to keep her job in a cutthroat industry - but Carole, let's try a new hairstyle! I just want to give it a couple shakes and see what happens - it'll be fun!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my word, I cannot stop laughing. I love the word muss! I would also like to submit for your consideration: Dan Pope and Ron Bird for their awful toupees, Mary Nickles for her perma-duck butt and Brian Mullahey for pulling off the feathered look all these years. Plus, he's wee.

Stephanie said...

You make me laugh! Seriously....you are the funniest girl ever!

Julie said...

Another classic . . . Randall Carlisle. That hair never moved. And you know who's hair I love . . . Mark Koebel.

jayna said...

kristen. you are hee-lar-i-ous. i love having you around. glad i know where this is.

jayna