I don't know many more of the "most dramatic rose ceremonies". I am spent and have been on the edge of my seat through the two-hour Bachelor and cannot believe that he cut Jillian?!?!. I had pegged Jillian to win the whole thing and couldn't imagine that he would send her home . . . but he did. I will never get over how the guys want the girls to actually say that they are in love with them, before they will decide if they keep them, because, hey, they don't want to be rejected. Yeah, who does. Jillian was great . . . she was over 25 (a novelty on this show) and actually had a life of her own and was very put together. I totally look forward to Monday nights . . . the two hours go way too fast. And if the teasers are on point, there is a lot more fun to come . . . I can't wait!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Jillian for the next Bachelorette!
I don't know many more of the "most dramatic rose ceremonies". I am spent and have been on the edge of my seat through the two-hour Bachelor and cannot believe that he cut Jillian?!?!. I had pegged Jillian to win the whole thing and couldn't imagine that he would send her home . . . but he did. I will never get over how the guys want the girls to actually say that they are in love with them, before they will decide if they keep them, because, hey, they don't want to be rejected. Yeah, who does. Jillian was great . . . she was over 25 (a novelty on this show) and actually had a life of her own and was very put together. I totally look forward to Monday nights . . . the two hours go way too fast. And if the teasers are on point, there is a lot more fun to come . . . I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would just like to document my theory now so that when it happens, you can refer back to this comment. When DeAaaaana returns, she will tell "J" that she regrets not choosing him, just as he now regrets cutting Jillian. She will tell him it's not too late, and J will proceed to bring her back and propose. You heard it here first people!
Post a Comment