1. What is your favorite lunch meat? Um, not ham! I'm a turkey girl all the way. As an aside, does anyone ever pick roast beef as their lunch meat of choice? And furthermore, how did Arby's decide to make a whole franchise based on roast beef? Who besides Julie ever eats there? That and Skippers will always be a mystery to me. BTW, lunch meat is a funny term.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? You bet I do! Although I eat so much ice cream, you wouldn't think so.
3. Would you bungee jump? No! I have height issues. The only way I would do it is if there was a tasty treat waiting for me to pick up as I was bouncing up and down.
4. What is your favorite cereal? Totally Cocoa Puffs. Not only are they tasty, but you get a refreshing bowl of chocolate milk when you're done. A close second are Reese's puffs because they're like eating candy for breakfast.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Of course! I can't stand it when I forget to loosen the laces enough and they're difficult to put on. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well, Julie.
6. What is your favorite ice cream? It has to be Dreyer's Rocky Road. Like the mashed potatoes in While You Were Sleeping, it's so creamy! My all time favorite was Snelgrove's Burnt Almond Fudge, but it is no longer with us. RIP.
7. Red or pink? I've been on a pink kick lately.
8. What are you listening to right now? Just Fine by the legendary Mary J. Blige. Do I have some street cred now?
9. Favorite smells? My pool in the summer, fresh cut grass, markers and gasoline (don't judge me), and my own natural musk.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Sienna. Just kidding! Nobody ever picks that color! I always liked cornflower blue. It's soothing, just like me. Ha!
11. What websites do you check every day? Oh dear, I'm going to sound really shallow. Gmail/Google reader, EW.com, MSN.com, Sltrib.com and People.com
12. What time is it right now? 9:58 P.M.
13. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? No way man. What if I get attacked at night?
And like Kristen, I am also stumped as to what we all have in common...my only guess is that we all have a severe shimmy? Do I win a prize for guessing correctly?
1 comment:
I knew, after the first answer, this would be an enjoyable post.
And I was right. I'm always right! (Or you're always funny. Either way.)
Post a Comment