Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This IS My Crack

Who knew that the food court in the mall could contain so many goodies? While Kristen hasn't been to Panda Express in years, I haven't eaten at the food court in years. And it was a treat!Since this is basically a food blog, it is well known that we Bird gals all need a sweet ender after we eat. Julie and Kristen snuck off to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (who knew that was in the food court?) and came back with these sweet nuggets...

That's right, it's a chocolate covered potato chip! See how it's right over my heart? That's because my newly hardened arteries and I are in love.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sadly, I'm not that fancy. My crack is an open bag of chocolate chips in the pantry...cannot stay away.

Jen said...

Chocolate and chips got married! My two loves!

jayna said...

i freakin love rocky mountain. apple pie caramel apple. mmmm. ever need me to do anything?? jsut stick one of those in front of my face.