Sunday, August 2, 2009

That's Not Something I Want to Remember

You know when someone takes a picture of you at a really bad angle, like when you're in the middle of a sentence or something? That's kind of how all my race photos turn out. I would be happy to pose but I never know where the photographer is!

The sites where you find your pictures have all these options: you can get 20 wallet size photos, or even get your picture on a mouse pad or a mug! Now why - I ask you - would I EVER want a mug with this picture on it:


Couldn't the photographer have the decency to catch me at the start line - when I was fresh and rarin' to go - instead of near the finish line when I wanted to die? I was so hot at this point I had even rolled up ONE sleeve and exposed my tan line for the whole world to see.

I've got two more pics where I look similarly in pain - if you want me to get you a mouse pad for Christmas, just let me know!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Funny! I feel 100% the same way. The photographers never seem to catch you in the right moment. I swear it looks like I'm either walking in every single one or that I'm deathly in pain.

*PS - I wouldn't mind receiving a mug with that picture on it for my b-day :)