Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm Unpredicable . . . Sometimes

For the most part, I think I'm easy to figure out. I'm pretty easy to shop for because it's easy to know what I like and I'm pretty vocal with things I don't like. I like romantic comedy movies and I love Coca Cola. These are pretty well known facts. There are, however, sometimes when I like to switch it up. Last night, I threw everyone for a loop by getting fruit punch, yes fruit punch for dinner at Italian Village. I don't know what it is, but it's a great choice there with my predicable ham pizza. There are several restaurants I like to switch it up by getting a drink other than my beloved Coca. At Training Table, I love getting lemonade . . . it's delicious . . . with the #27 Turkey/Bacon sandwich (hold the tomato) . . yum! And at Hires it's got to be the classic rootbeer in a frosty mug. At Arctic Circle, hands down, it's the Lime Rickey.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

First of all, love the tartan plaid in your shirt. Secondly, even though you switched it up with a Fruit Punch, you are still rocking a Coca Cola glass. Well played.

Jen said...

you're making me thirsty!

Mindy said...

You just answered one of my life long questions. Just the other day I drove past the Italian Village and vocally said, "I wonder who eats there". I've driven past the place many o'times, but have yet to experience it.

keri carter freeman said...

i LOVE the fruit punch at Training Table, while you are a fruit punch lover at Italian Village. I dont think i have been there since high school. how sad, perhaps i should meet you there one day soon!

i miss you!