Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Like My Crack

Judge me if you will - I love Panda Express. I love their orange chicken most of all. The genius is in the sauce. I don't know what they put in there, but it's like my crack. However, I'd all but gone cold turkey on Panda Express in the last couple of years (breaded chicken once a week is probably not great for my health). Every time I pass a Panda Express, I think my mouth waters.

So today we went to the mall with Aiden and Maia to shop for Aiden's first suit (and he looked smart!) Afterwards, we went to the food court and I caved. Was it was good as I remembered? Yes - for the first couple of bites. After that I became more and more aware that I was eating not so much a sauce, but a goo.

Still tasty as ever - but I think I'm good for another couple of years. Here's me enjoying the first bite. Melinda took this with her Blackberry, and I have no idea why my head, hand, and lips look enormous. I swear I'm more well-proportioned in real life!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Panda Express=Yucky! Sorry Kristen, I told you it was coming. There are few places that I like less than Panda Express. But I am happy that you and the orange goo were successfully reunited after all of these years.

jayna said...

you look great!! and what looks just as great is the orange chicken. it is also MY crack. i love that place!! soon... very soon.