How sweet is this!? I love it. I wish I could have known her, but just knowing the three of you gals (I feel like I know you, Jules... can I call you Jules?) makes it clear that she was an incredible woman. You three could not be more fabulous. Heart! - BAH
We're three sisters who are also good friends! We wanted to use this blog to share our random thoughts about life - and we think we've got some good stuff to say!
3 comments:
I forgot our moms had the same b-day! I miss your mom.
How sweet is this!? I love it. I wish I could have known her, but just knowing the three of you gals (I feel like I know you, Jules... can I call you Jules?) makes it clear that she was an incredible woman. You three could not be more fabulous. Heart! - BAH
Thanks for a special tribute.
Post a Comment