Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tour of My Cube


Oh, hello! It's "Work Kristen." Welcome to my cubicle - the place where I spend 9 hours of my life every day. Let me show you the highlights:




Here we have my "display area" - pictures of me on my study abroad, an oar (don't ask), and a thick layer of dust! Fake flowers courtesy of Julie.


I got these cute little turtles in Hawaii. Their little heads waggle. Earlier today, long before I thought of doing this post, I actually took the time to arrange them so they were kissing. Then I spent time wondering which one was the boy and which was the girl (the red one is the boy, because he is bigger).

This is the drawer I shove everything in at the end of the day. You'll notice both sides are filled to the brim.


And, finally...my view. Yep, I look at a wall all day long. Try not to be jealous of the stark white walls and sterile gray cube. I have to rely on my personality to be the most colorful thing in my cube - ha, ha.

What would a tour of YOUR cube/office include?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oooh . . . I can't wait to do this. I'm smuggling a camera in my bag tomorrow. Great idea Kristen . . . love the tour. And the fact that you actually spent time contemplating about the turtles.