Thursday, March 26, 2009

On Your Right is the Old Road...

"If I had to I could clean out my desk in five minutes... and nobody would ever know I'd ever been here. And I'd forget too."--Ryan Howard

Well, I am nothing if not a copy cat, so you are about to be treated to a tour of my cube as well. And mine is actually a cube. Unlike my lovely sisters, I do not have a sweet office that I call a cube to make the commoners feel better. I am in the middle of the room, surrounded by other cubes. Thus, my pictures were very difficult to take, especially with a pesky overhead camera. But please enjoy:

Meet my arch nemesis' (what's the plural of nemesis? Nemesi?) My phone and my tape recorder. These babies are in use from the minute I sit down to the minute I leave. I know these are really high tech, so if you have questions about what all of the buttons do, please ask!

These are literally all of my office supplies. I am very proud of my new stapler however. Much like Milton, I had to work very hard to get it, and it will be coming with me when I leave.

This is the wall where I put all of my important papers. I've worked here almost 6 months, and have deemed two papers "wall worthy."

Finally, this is my view when I turn around. What is that you ask? That would be my boss' office! Who needs firewalls when your boss is close enough to see every keystroke you make? Boy, I'm spent. If only I knew of some magical place that kept a secret drawer-full of drinks...

No comments: