Tuesday, March 10, 2009

U-Food; U-Bet!

Last week, Kristen and I tried out the new U-Food Grill in Draper. I'm one of those people that has really good intentions of eating healthy, but let's be honest, I'm not that type of girl. I'm practically made of sugar!

So imagine my delight when we tried this little gem. I mean, who doesn't want to feel great and eat smart? I love me a nice turkey burger, but they are usually really dry. So I could not have been more pleased when my burger was, dare I say, succulent! That's right, I said it! And I could eat their healthy version of fries all the live long day. Doesn't Kristen look excited about this too?
I clearly take health really seriously, so I have made a resolution to go there once a week. If any of you fine peeps find yourself in the Draper area, I will be more than happy to go with you! Unless I don't know you, then probably not so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time I'm in town, I am totally there! Do they have sweet potata frahs?

Stephanie said...

I cannot wait to try it! Thanks for the rave reviews!

Heather said...

I live in Draper and I've run past the U-Food...but had no idea what it was...I would LOVE to meet up with you there and try it out!

Julie said...

Um, hi . . . I work in Draper and somehow missed this invitation for lunch. Hmmmm . . . maybe next time.