
I loved the tour of Kristen's cubicle and thought I would do the same. Come with me on a little tour of my home away from home. . . .
Here is the lovely view from my office . . . I am way in the back and can keep an eye on the door as people come and go.


My least favorite part are these sweet mirrors and fake flowers that have been on the walls for years. I have added no decorations of my own. My very first office when I worked downtown years ago was decked out with personal pictures, decorations, a candy dish for people to stop by. That was years ago and I've become a little more jaded in the workplace, so now, I'm of the mindset that if I need to leave, all of my belongings will fit nicely in a box and I'm out! So, the mirrors and flowers will probably be there for a little longer.
That is another view of my office in the back, right by the Kid's Room so my days are filled with a variety of emotions, doors opening and closing (very loudly) and Disney videos galore in our attempt to keep the kids entertained.

My favorite part of the showroom is a part that buyers don't ever get to see . . . our fully stocked fridge! Now, I don't know if this lovely little pull-out tray was designed for an array of sodas, but that's what we use it for and it's my favorite feature. Just about anything you could want/need to get through the day.

And when I'm not in the back in my office near the kiddies. . . . I am up front in the action. You can tell it's my area with the tons of papers spread out and the ever present Coke. If I would have taken a picture of the garbage can, you would have seen several empty cans.

I hope you enjoyed my little tour . . .
1 comment:
I enjoyed the little tour...even though I've actually seen it in person!
Post a Comment