Cyndi brought these delightful new treats to work today for us to try . . . . Pringles Stix. I love Pringles and was excited to try these. I just learned about the mini Pringles a few weeks ago and used them in a church handout. Now another new product . . . what will they think of next? One bite of these little sticks and I was in love! We sampled the honey butter flavor, and oh my, are they good. A box has 10 packs and the next time I am in the grocery store, they are going in my basket. The next taste test . . . the pizza and vanilla flavors. I was afraid to look at the side of the box because they were so good, but the best part, they are baked . . . so no guilt. It's a 90 calorie little treat. Give them a try. - Julie
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Taste Test
Cyndi brought these delightful new treats to work today for us to try . . . . Pringles Stix. I love Pringles and was excited to try these. I just learned about the mini Pringles a few weeks ago and used them in a church handout. Now another new product . . . what will they think of next? One bite of these little sticks and I was in love! We sampled the honey butter flavor, and oh my, are they good. A box has 10 packs and the next time I am in the grocery store, they are going in my basket. The next taste test . . . the pizza and vanilla flavors. I was afraid to look at the side of the box because they were so good, but the best part, they are baked . . . so no guilt. It's a 90 calorie little treat. Give them a try. - Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will have to try these little baked delights, Julie - they sound like a nice treat!
I am in love with the Pizza ones, i will have to try the honey butter! Julie, you are the best!
Post a Comment