It's apparently not just for 5-year olds: I've got pinkeye! My eye woke me up at 3:00 this morning and it was way painful. After getting hopped up on asprin, I was able to go back to sleep, but it kept bothering me all day. Props to my coworker, mom of three (and regular reader of this blog) Jolene for promptly diagnosing me as I walked into the office after lunch. The local Instacare confirmed the diagnosis, and now I can enjoy a leisurely evening of sequestering myself with my eyedrops, some TV, and the People magazine I bought.
Monday, September 15, 2008
I've Got the Pink Eye!!
It's apparently not just for 5-year olds: I've got pinkeye! My eye woke me up at 3:00 this morning and it was way painful. After getting hopped up on asprin, I was able to go back to sleep, but it kept bothering me all day. Props to my coworker, mom of three (and regular reader of this blog) Jolene for promptly diagnosing me as I walked into the office after lunch. The local Instacare confirmed the diagnosis, and now I can enjoy a leisurely evening of sequestering myself with my eyedrops, some TV, and the People magazine I bought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks to Jolene for taking quick care of our Kristen. I remember having pink eye . . . isn't it contagious?
This is one time,I WAS right (unfortunately). At least you got the eye drops going so you will feel better SOON! And yes Julie - it IS highly contagious. It's a good thing I didn't give Kristen a big ol' hug in my excitement to see her return from vacation :)
--Joene
Get thee hence, pinkeye!
I have hazeleye. Weird.
This is why you don't use the provided blanket and pillow on the plane! They are gross, filled with other people's hair, and give you pink eye.
Post a Comment