My name is Melinda, and I'm addicted to Red Mango. It is honestly so delightful, and I find myself craving it multiple times a week. Betsy is my Red Mango buddy, and sadly, we have each had weeks where we have gone there four times. Pathetic, right? And the really sad thing is that they are not cheap! But for me, it is so very worth it to drop $4.53 for a delicious frozen treat. However Red Mango Managment team, a punch card would be a nice option so that I can receive a free frozen treat on my tenth visit after purchasing nine. I'm just saying.The weird thing is that this is not something that I would usually enjoy. I have sugar and chocolate pumping through my veins, and don't normally drift toward treats that are tart and contain fruit. As an aside, when we were little, and it was our turn to get the treat for Family Home Evening, I would always get something gooey and chocolatey, and Brian and dad would always get a frozen fruit bar. Which I never ate. Oh how the tables have turned.
Now this part is important, so listen up. The Spoon Me frozen yogurt is NOT the same, and you must not try it, even though it is a wickedly clever name. Betsy and I sadly went there one day thinking it would be the similar, and it was absolutely not. The yogurt tasted what I imagine feet would taste like, and the chocolate chips were the WF, waxy, non-chocolate version. Gross.
I am planning on sponsoring either a 5k Melinda Bird-Pay for my froyo-Pro am-Memorial Race, or a cake walk to help pay for my addiction, so please save your pennies. I promise to donate some of the money to "Science" on a really big check.
3 comments:
Thanks for letting me tag along when I'm "in town." I would happily participate in your fro-yo fundraising, too! - Brooke
Oh no..were they the Carob Chips? I hate those...deceitful little things..
I do, however, love the Red Mango. Yum. I am in the for Inaugural 5K Memorial Race for the Cure Fun Run!
First of all.... I'm so happy and honored to be mentioned in a post. Anyhoo... I'm thinking I might need to invest in the Red Mango.... or maybe just get a part-time job there since I'm already there at least 3-4 times a week. In the words of Brooke, I heart the Red Mango!
~ Betsy
Post a Comment