I think one of the best volunteer jobs at the Open House is the driver of the little carts to help people get to and from the temple to their cars. One guy saw Grace dancing around in the parking lot waiting
Friday, July 10, 2009
Oquirrh Temple Trip
We had a fun family outing to tour the Oquirrh Temple this week. The temple is beautiful!

I think one of the best volunteer jobs at the Open House is the driver of the little carts to help people get to and from the temple to their cars. One guy saw Grace dancing around in the parking lot waiting
for our turn to go in and told her to find him after we got done and he would give us a ride. Luckily enough, we found him again and
riding on the carts was a big hit. I tried to get a self-picture of Melinda and I on the back . . . it was a sharp turn.
I think one of the best volunteer jobs at the Open House is the driver of the little carts to help people get to and from the temple to their cars. One guy saw Grace dancing around in the parking lot waiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment