Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Best $40 I've Ever Spent

Note of interest to all potential suitors: I have a roaster and I know how to use it! When I was first called to the ward dinner committee (wherein I plan dinners for 200 people once a month) I bought it on a whim, figuring it would come in handy. And boy howdy, has it ever!! Nearly every month I carry my trusty roaster to church and it has never failed me. This baby holds 18 quarts of food! And today at our Bird family reunion, we threw 25 pounds of pork in it and 80 people later, it still had pork to spare. When I was tired and worn out, my dear roaster was still going strong. The next time you wind up cooking for mass amounts of people, I would highly recommend you run out and get yourself a roaster! I'd let you borrow mine, but I'll probably be using it :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

If I had cooked anything in my entire life, I would run out and get one right now . . . you make cooking sound fun.