Friday, July 24, 2009

Look After You Leap


This morning I was running - haltingly - the final stretch of the Deseret News 10k when I see a news reporter on my left=hand side doing a street report - live! Now, what I should have done, was nothing. Instead I thought it would be a good idea to LEAP behind her with a goofy grin on my face.

Well, when your legs are about to give out anyway from RUNNING A RACE, it's probably not a good idea to try a running leap. I didn't think about the landing. I stumbled down and came thisclose to falling on my face. The good news: I'm pretty sure I was out of camera range by that time.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love this story! I was far too busy sucking wind to attempt a full blown leap. I think me stumbling across the finish line was acrobatic enough.