Music
In addition to my favorite Christmas songs that I listed previously, Amazon is doing 25 days of free Christmas music . . . a new free download is available each day. How fun is that! You've got to love that Elliott Yamin of American Idol fame (sort of) has a holiday album.
Smells
I am loving the Vanilla Bean Noel scent by Bath and Body Works. I have it in a soap and my new favorite thing is my oil warmer from the same store. A few drops of flavored oil on my little plug-in warmer and my house is smelling delicious!
Shopping
Surprisingly, I haven't even seen the inside of a mall this holiday season. Thanks to Costco, and favorite websites like Amazon, Etsy and Ebay . . . it's all taken care of . . . and being shipped to my home . . . another of my favorite things! This is definitely the way to do it.
Shoveling
I am finally getting smart and this year I am having a nice company shovel my walks for me . . . wahoo! You have no idea how exciting it was to come home last night after a significant snowstorm and have the driveway and sidewalks all done. Normally, I would have come home late and been out with my neighbors trying to chip away the frozen, crunchy, icy layers of snow in the dark . . . so worth it!
Website
You know how I love a good website. I have been enjoying this one about how to have a Christ Centered Christmas. It has great suggestions to help with the true meaning of the holiday.
I am loving the Vanilla Bean Noel scent by Bath and Body Works. I have it in a soap and my new favorite thing is my oil warmer from the same store. A few drops of flavored oil on my little plug-in warmer and my house is smelling delicious!Shopping
Surprisingly, I haven't even seen the inside of a mall this holiday season. Thanks to Costco, and favorite websites like Amazon, Etsy and Ebay . . . it's all taken care of . . . and being shipped to my home . . . another of my favorite things! This is definitely the way to do it.
Shoveling
I am finally getting smart and this year I am having a nice company shovel my walks for me . . . wahoo! You have no idea how exciting it was to come home last night after a significant snowstorm and have the driveway and sidewalks all done. Normally, I would have come home late and been out with my neighbors trying to chip away the frozen, crunchy, icy layers of snow in the dark . . . so worth it!
WebsiteYou know how I love a good website. I have been enjoying this one about how to have a Christ Centered Christmas. It has great suggestions to help with the true meaning of the holiday.
2 comments:
I wish I had known about Amazon's 25 free downloads! Now there are only 6 left!
PS. Since I have your name this Christmas, should I just have your gift shipped to you instead of giving it to you at our Christmas party? :)
Post a Comment