items that have infomercials that are always fascinating to watch. The pharmacy is always jumping. And, my favorite is that I can find obscure candy there . . . the kind that make good candy-grams. Personally, I love getting a cherry Tangy Taffy whenever I am there and remember that from when I was younger. Recently when I was buying one, the cashier commented on how much she loved Tangy Taffy too and it reminded her of her childhood as well. Exactly.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
What is at Walgreen's
I have always been perplexed about why Walgreen's keep sprouting up all over the place. Who goes there? I have since discovered my reasons to stop there from time-to-time. Sometimes I don't want to navigate through the football-field sized WalMart when I only need a couple of things, so I stop there. They have so many random things . . . such as the "As Seen on TV"
items that have infomercials that are always fascinating to watch. The pharmacy is always jumping. And, my favorite is that I can find obscure candy there . . . the kind that make good candy-grams. Personally, I love getting a cherry Tangy Taffy whenever I am there and remember that from when I was younger. Recently when I was buying one, the cashier commented on how much she loved Tangy Taffy too and it reminded her of her childhood as well. Exactly.
items that have infomercials that are always fascinating to watch. The pharmacy is always jumping. And, my favorite is that I can find obscure candy there . . . the kind that make good candy-grams. Personally, I love getting a cherry Tangy Taffy whenever I am there and remember that from when I was younger. Recently when I was buying one, the cashier commented on how much she loved Tangy Taffy too and it reminded her of her childhood as well. Exactly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I loved tangy taffy! Maybe I will have to start shopping at Walgreens,
The bigger question is, who goes to K-Mart or Shopko? I am stumped as to how those stores stay in business.
I have the exact same feelings about Walgreens. Good, random stuff there. It really is fun to browse there.
My mom is convinced that stores like Walgreens and Rite Aid are run by the mafia and are a big cover up for something else, which is why they remain in business. :) More likely is the pharmacies, but I still love her theory.
I'm with you, too, Melinda. It's a rare day when you see me darkening the doorfront of a Shopko or Kmart.
And now I'm craving tangy taffy, cherry flavored.
Post a Comment