Monday, September 20, 2010

I Just Lost Some Brain Cells

I make a lot of phone calls every day. And one thing that makes me SEETHE (one of my favorite words by the way) with rage, are the voicemail instructions that I am forced to listen to when I just want to leave a message. Really, are we that dumb that we don't know to leave a message after the beep?

And has anyone ever tried the numeric page option? It must be pretty popular because it's usually the first option! But my favorite is, “When you have finished recording, you may hang up.” Oh, really!? So glad you mentioned that! I would have stayed on the line forever!

And it happens when I try to retrieve my own messages. When I call in for messages, I’m told, “To listen to your messages, press 1.” Why else would I be calling!? Unless there's a secret option to order a pizza, then I'm all for it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

For English, press one. Para Espanol, oprima numero dos.