Thursday, September 2, 2010
Milestone
My sweet car just hit the 200,000 mile mark . . . never thought I'd have a car t
hat long. Shortly after my job sabbatical started, my car started acting up. . . again . . . and I think while I was out of work, my car was in the shop 3 times for different things. Awesome timing. Thanks to Keng, (who I'm pretty sure that I have provided for his entire family this year), he keeps my Acura running strong. I'm at the point where the repairs far outweigh a monthly car payment . . . but I have to hang on for a little while longer. . . knock on wood. I'm excited for the cooler weather . . . my little car has to work so hard in the hot summer months, that it takes a good 5-10 minutes for it to cool down after I turn it off from driving. Many people think that my car is still running after I have turned it off and have long since left . . . oh no, it's just cooling off. Here's to hanging on for a little while longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment