We have a shred bin in our office. You know, where we put your confidential HR documents to be shredded. The other day I noticed the caution at the top of the bin:
"NO HOT ASHES"
Really? This was so much of a problem that they had to put it on the lid of EVERY shred bin? What yay-hoos are putting hot ashes in a plastic bin???
We're three sisters who are also good friends! We wanted to use this blog to share our random thoughts about life - and we think we've got some good stuff to say!
3 comments:
I've been tempted, once or twice.
I hate it when I'm walking around my workplace looking for a place to dispose of some hot ashes and everywhere I turn it says, "No hot ashes!"
But what am I supposed to do with this shovelful of hot ashes from the wood-burning stove in my office?!
It's just one more example of Corporate America keeping the little guy down.
Kim . . . you are hilarious!!
Post a Comment