
A few weeks ago I had a YW getting her Medallion in church. For her Sunday celebration, I asked what her favorite kind of treat was and she said anything chocolate. Come Saturday night, I had to pick something up to be ready for the morning and Melinda told me about a local secret . . . the famous Dunford Double Fudge Chocolate Doughnuts are available at 7-11 24/7. Did you know that? I had only known about the retail store in West Jordan or Costco, which are not convenient late on a Saturday night . . . so I went around to my local Sev's and purchased the cutest little chocolate doughnuts and was all set. If you haven't tried these doughnuts . . . they are A-Maz-Ing! I kind of want to lick the picture . . . don't judge.
1 comment:
My fav. doughnuts are Daylight Doughnuts in Pleasant Grove but those definitely gave Daylight a run for their money.....plus treats at church are always perfect!
Post a Comment