Let's just get this out of the way...I love crushed ice! I think it elevates a simple, pedestrian drink into the most delicious beverage that I have ever consumed. Much to my chagrin, most restaurants do not serve this icy cold delight, but instead use the much more cumbersome, cubed ice. While this does the ntended job of cooling down my drink, I just want some crushed ice!
So imagine my sheer delight when I went to lunch at a new place today, and found myself facing the most luxurious, silken crushed ice I have ever seen. I wanted to crawl in that glass, and live in there like a snow globe! (Alright, that was a little much) Well, the food at this place was totally over priced, but with their glorious ice and smooth jams pumping over the stereo, I had no choice but to add it to my regular lunch rotation. No choice! And now I feel sheepish.
1 comment:
So, are you going to reveal the super secret spot?
Post a Comment