I took some pictures a while back of some areas in my house that I spruced up during the spring. Recently, when I was home a lot, but without a lot of money, I loved discovering things on etsy.com and especially vinyl lettering that I could put around my house. I have a love for putting lettering all over. It's inexpensive, easy to change when you want to, and comes in all sorts of fonts and designs. Love it.
Our last name provides lots of inspiration. I found this letter at Hobby Lobby . . . can we talk about how great that store is . . . for less than $2 and painted it myself. I loved this print from etsy and the clear frame from WalMart.

Love President Hinckley's quotes which inspire and remind.
My basement bath needed lots of help for its bare walls . . .



And then upstairs too . . . now I think I've got the walls all covered and am content for a bit.

Love President Hinckley's quotes which inspire and remind.
And then upstairs too . . . now I think I've got the walls all covered and am content for a bit.
1 comment:
I love it! You are amazingly creative!
Post a Comment