Monday, October 5, 2009

I Heart Smashburger!

We had heard good things about a new burger joint, Smashburger, so one weekend we treked on over to Sugarhood for a little taste test. Even though there are lots of new burger places, this one is not to be missed. We couldn't believe how juicy and delicious the burgers are. Melinda and I went for the classic cheeseburger . . . always a winner . . . and it did not disappoint. Plus, we got a side order of garlic fries . . . one of our all-time favorites. We also love their motto: SMASH. SIZZLE. SAVOR. We plan to! And, next time, we need to leave room for the ice cream shakes.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Seriously, words cannot express how delicious and juicy those burgers were! And the fries! I would really like to journey back there soon, so please gentle readers, somebody sign up to go with me! Perhaps someone who lives in Sugarhood? I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

The Sugarhood welcomes you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't even see that psuedo-invitation... Yes and YES!

Heather said...

Okay, I don't live in Sugarhouse, but I used to, and I love burgers and fries...I want to go!