I am in agreement with Kristen that one of the new shows that I am loving this year is Glee. My Mom always said that her years in Glee club when she was in high school were highlights of her youth. I don't know what kind of songs they covered at old East High, but on this show, there are versions of songs from Kanye to Carrie Underwood. I find myself downloading new songs each week because I love them. . . which is going to be quite expensive by the end of the season. One little gem I'm totally going to save for my future wedding video footage, the version of the Journey classic, "Don't Stop Believing!". There will totally be music and dancing in the next life, right?
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Expensive Show
I am in agreement with Kristen that one of the new shows that I am loving this year is Glee. My Mom always said that her years in Glee club when she was in high school were highlights of her youth. I don't know what kind of songs they covered at old East High, but on this show, there are versions of songs from Kanye to Carrie Underwood. I find myself downloading new songs each week because I love them. . . which is going to be quite expensive by the end of the season. One little gem I'm totally going to save for my future wedding video footage, the version of the Journey classic, "Don't Stop Believing!". There will totally be music and dancing in the next life, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Apparently one of my friends is on the show as an actor. I have not watched it. I am going to have to tune in.
There IS music and dancing in heaven - otherwise we would never have invented roadshows.
Post a Comment