Our Grandma Ruth was grateful for everything and always looked on the bright side. She also believed that there was a bonus in every day if you just looked for it. The other day at mutual was my little bonus for the day. One of my cute young women handed me a little note. She had made love notes for several of the leaders and the girls in the ward. We have been anticipating a ward split for months and it's finally here, which is bittersweet. The Stake President said that the average age of our ward is 12! So apparently I'm a senior citizen. With 300 kids in Primary and over 800 members, I guess it's time. Love these girls I've gotten to work with . . . all 32 of them!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Bonus of the Day
Our Grandma Ruth was grateful for everything and always looked on the bright side. She also believed that there was a bonus in every day if you just looked for it. The other day at mutual was my little bonus for the day. One of my cute young women handed me a little note. She had made love notes for several of the leaders and the girls in the ward. We have been anticipating a ward split for months and it's finally here, which is bittersweet. The Stake President said that the average age of our ward is 12! So apparently I'm a senior citizen. With 300 kids in Primary and over 800 members, I guess it's time. Love these girls I've gotten to work with . . . all 32 of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. Are you still lucking out with keeping your calling or will they release everyone? Hmmm. How would that be to have Tuesday night free again :)
Post a Comment