Saturday, April 18, 2009

YW Project

I'm pretty excited about this little project that I've been working on for Young Women's. It's always a challenge getting the room ready right after Sunday School. A month or so ago, another YW leader showed me an idea for a display that anothe ward created that we saw in the hall with the storage closets. We thought it was brilliant and asked if we could use the idea and she happily obliged. We asked one of the Young Men leaders who owns a cabinet shop if he could take the idea and make something a little more sturdy out of wood and lo and behold we have this little beauty with handles! I love nothing better than finding places to put vinyl lettering . . . so with that and some carefully chosen pictures (I'm addicted to everything by Michelle Shirley). . . this will be prominently displayed at the front of the YW room as we start Opening Exercises. It's the little things that get me all excited!

1 comment:

H Yoho said...

LOVE.

How are things as the Pres? I have finally come up with an excuse to get out of the majority of girls camp and youth conference.