Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 is Great


Kristen and I were two single gals on the loose last night. Kristen suggested going to dinner and a movie. I usually can't make the 7:00 hour show since I never know what time I will leave work - and the 9:00 hour is too late to watch the movie on a schoolnight. Lo and behold the lovely Union Park theaters had an 8:00 hour showing, which is perfect! I don't know why more movies can't show at this time. It's the perfect schedule to come home, have some dinner and then head over to the movie - still getting out before it's really late (yes, I'm getting old). It was a delight . . . and I must admit that Zac Efron is pretty foxy!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have an inappropriate crush on Zac Efron. I'll admit it.

Angela said...

I am with you on the 8 o'clock shows. I have had the same conversation myself! It is the perfect time, where are all the 8pm shows?!?