Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Musings

When you get home from work in the evening, may you never find that your roommate's boyfriend is the only one home. Taking a shower. Because even though he's perfectly nice, your only thought is that it's just you and a naked man in the house.

Secondly, I am over the whole "green movement."  Which is very unfortunate, because I'm quite fond of green the color.  I recycle, I don't litter, but sometimes I want to carry my groceries home in a plastic bag or drink my water out of a plastic bottle, when I will then throw away. Are we getting a little carried away when there are things like world hunger, an economic crisis, and a cure for cancer to worry about?  

Driving home from ward temple night last week, I heard a light tapping on my windshield and spied a little paper stuck under my windshield. Look at the little treat someone left me:

The note says "You were a real 'lifesaver' today! Thank you for your service in the temple."  Thank YOU, whichever youth group did this!  Next time, though, I prefer and orange or red lifesaver.  Green = yucky.

Also, there's a good chance I talked about naked men AND the temple in the same blog post.  

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Turns out I got two lifesavers on my vehicle, and one of them happened to be red. I still have it if you want it. I'll be honest, I dont know that I dare eat a lifesafer that was randomly left on my car. It's practically like just finding it off of the street.

Stephanie said...

AHH!! Naked men...that is quite interesting