
Dear Rashida Jones,
I'm sorry you're stuck in the boring wasteland that is Parks and Recreation. You probably thought at the time that it was a good idea. I did too. Which is why I've tried (and failed) - twice - to watch an episode in its entirety. I would be sorry for Amy Poehler, too, but she helped create that mess. Here's hoping you land a show that helps you meet the kind of Office potential we all know you have!
From,
A Fan
Dear Woman in Denim,
I'm sorry you were stuck in this picture that appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune. You clearly had no idea you would be featured in an article about dining choices for prom-goers. If you knew, you probably would've worn something else, like your tiara (or fedora). I'm also sorry the Tribune has apparently laid off everyone on their staff who knows how to crop a photograph.
From,
A Friend

3 comments:
That is so funny! Maybe that is why newspapers are dying . . . they don't know how to edit pictures!
Amen. And Amen.
That denim photo cracked me up... Love it! I have only watched the first "Parks" episode and it definitely didn't live up to the hype. Sad...
Post a Comment