Wow... am I the 'Brooke' that you are talking about? If so, I feel blessed and honored to comment on a "Julie" post. If not, then I feel really embarrassed about this comment. You know how sometimes when you haven't met a person, but you feel like you know that person because you know and adore her sisters and you feel a little weird commenting on her blog posts even though they are delightful and there's no need to be shy? Well, that's how I feel. I'm pleased now, however, that I can make all the comments I desire even if they are on Julie posts and be unabashed about my love of the Birds Nest and its contributors. Thank you, Julie for opening my eyes. - Brooke
Wahooo!!! Yes, you are the anonymous person I was hoping to get a comment from. Feel free to comment (or not) on any of our posts. I just wanted to feel the love from Brooke too. :)
We're three sisters who are also good friends! We wanted to use this blog to share our random thoughts about life - and we think we've got some good stuff to say!
2 comments:
Wow... am I the 'Brooke' that you are talking about? If so, I feel blessed and honored to comment on a "Julie" post. If not, then I feel really embarrassed about this comment. You know how sometimes when you haven't met a person, but you feel like you know that person because you know and adore her sisters and you feel a little weird commenting on her blog posts even though they are delightful and there's no need to be shy? Well, that's how I feel. I'm pleased now, however, that I can make all the comments I desire even if they are on Julie posts and be unabashed about my love of the Birds Nest and its contributors. Thank you, Julie for opening my eyes. - Brooke
Wahooo!!! Yes, you are the anonymous person I was hoping to get a comment from. Feel free to comment (or not) on any of our posts. I just wanted to feel the love from Brooke too. :)
Post a Comment