I was doing my laundry today, which is something I absolutely hate to do, when I was struck by the fact that there is actually one thing about laundry I don't mind. Yes, friends, I like to be the one to take the lint out of the dryer! I get a little bit excited when there's a lot of it built up that I can ball up and throw away. I imagine this is akin to the feeling some people get when they're about to pop a really large zit.I also like the varying color and shades of the lint. For some reason, I find this little mundane chore surprisingly interesting. Other chores I don't mind doing include washing the dishes, washing sinks, and vacuuming. What about you - what are the chores you really don't mind?
1 comment:
Let's see . . . I hate doing dishes; I wish I could have two dishwashers. And if I have a really big load, I will do one load in the dishwasher, wait until that's done, and then load up another one. It's more the putting away the dishes that is not as fun as getting them clean. Scrubbing toilets is also low on my list.
I love doing the laundry. This is in large part to my discovery of the Downy Lavender Vanilla fabric softener. I love having great smelling clothes . . . and I love my washer and dryer that gets them so nice and clean.
Post a Comment