
So, occasionally, I am reminded how I shouldn't be prideful or puffed up. I don't know why there is such a fascination with my age . . . probably because I don't think it needs to be a big deal, so it becomes a bigger deal for people. I feel 25, so we'll go with that. Earlier this week, a neighbor came over and we were talking and he asked how old I was. I said that I wouldn't say. The neighbor said that I had to be 28, but definitely not older than 29. I expressed my love to him. Then tonight, I was invited to dinner at another neighbor's home and their 14 year old son immediately asked how old I was. Again, I wasn't going to say and his Mom said that he shouldn't ask. He wouldn't be denied and said that I had to be in my 30's because I had wrinkles under my eyes, smile lines around my face and lines on my forehead. No joke. So, that quickly brought me back down to reality.
1 comment:
I love people who think I'm 26 :) And thin :) They are my favorites! Of course, I then get hit on by a 60-year-old, and it all goes out the window.
Post a Comment