Sunday, September 27, 2009

No Pride


I don't know what kind of face I'm making here, but I just can't have any pride. The other day, a woman showed up to meet with one of our sales counselors. The sales person she wanted was on the phone, so she came back over to talk to me. She told me that she is going to be teaching classes next door and would I like to come. She gave me her card and said that she teaches people how to empower themselves to get thin. I'm thinking, okay, I'm trying not to be offended here, I don't even know you. She asked if I would come to her class or if she was "just blowing smoke". I said that I was not going to her class. She further dug a hole by saying that she wasn't singling me out (really, because if you hadn't noticed, I'm the only other person sitting here). She said that we all need to lose weight. The woman continued that she personally, needed to lose two pounds (yes, she really said two pounds!). Okay, I officially hate you . . . get away. It was one of those days where I wanted a cheeseburger for lunch. Take that, Suzanne Doyle.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Your fingers are covering all of Suzanne Doyle's phone number. How am I supposed to call and let her know that she actually needs to lose 4 pounds, and that I suddenly feel empowered to add her to my punch list?

keri carter freeman said...

this poor foolish woman, Suzanne Doyle, clearly needs glasses. Otherwise, she would have seen that you are as fantastic as a girl comes!!! Even better are your curves, so please let me be the first to call and tell her what a senseless bitch she is!!! Sorry to swear on your loving blog. I couldnt resist, as you know. I love you Julie! YOU ARE HOT!!!