Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just Cruising Along...


There I was in my car on my lunch break today, window rolled down, enjoying the weather, listening to a fun little song...life was good. Until a moth flew in my window and onto my face! Needless to say, I freaked out. I made a sound that I've never made before in my life (I can only describe it as a mixture of disgust, terror, and more terror) as I tried to brush it off me. While driving. Good thing there was no one behind me at the time, because I'm sure it was pretty erratic. I parked and I haven't been able to locate the moth since, so hopefully it's either fled or is in moth heaven.

I think the worst part about having a bug in your car is that you're in such an enclosed space. I can't react as I normally would, which is to scream and run away. What's your worst bug-in-a-car story?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least your behavior was erratic and not erotic... I'm just sayin'.