Our Grandma Ruth taught us that there is a bonus every day. Sometimes you have to look a little harder than others, but there is always something great. Today, my bonus was my cute visiting teachers, Annie and her daughter (also my very cute young woman), Alaynah, who brought over dinner to me tonight and stayed to eat it with me. I always feel guilty being with people who have their families at home, but they assured me that they were fine. So we had delicious food and even better conversation and fun. They were very sweet to think of me and even left me some yummy leftovers that I will enjoy the rest of the week. Definitely a bonus. Now, I better get out and get my visiting teaching done.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Bonus of the Day
Our Grandma Ruth taught us that there is a bonus every day. Sometimes you have to look a little harder than others, but there is always something great. Today, my bonus was my cute visiting teachers, Annie and her daughter (also my very cute young woman), Alaynah, who brought over dinner to me tonight and stayed to eat it with me. I always feel guilty being with people who have their families at home, but they assured me that they were fine. So we had delicious food and even better conversation and fun. They were very sweet to think of me and even left me some yummy leftovers that I will enjoy the rest of the week. Definitely a bonus. Now, I better get out and get my visiting teaching done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment