Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Neck Pillows

I am a head bobber when I doze off. I get this from my father. I can't help it - I can fall asleep almost anywhere, and it's very noticeable when I do it because my head is bobbing and weaving all over the place. So in preparation for an upcoming plane trip, I am taking a hit on my pride and buying a neck pillow.

Here's the problem: neck pillows are funny. And now I've become one of those people who travels with a neck pillow. I think the neck pillow manufacturers must be aware of this stereotype, because they've taken proactive measures to make wearing a neck pillow look as luxurious as possible.

Here are actual photos from my online shopping:


Don't these people look so relaxed? Almost like they're at a spa instead of cramped in coach with no leg room and a giant sausage around their neck.

This one's my favorite:

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Kristen, I have a blow up neck pillow that you can totally borrow. It's real easy to blow up.