I know that New Year's has come and gone and my Christmas decorations are still up and not put away. I, however, cannot stop watching the new shows on the Oprah Winfrey Network this weekend that just started. I have been an Oprah disciple for years and love relationship-type shows, which is the bread and butter for her new network - and it has sucked me right in. From the backstage look at how the Oprah Show is produced - to learning about rapper JayZ on the Master Class. Then there is Peter Walsh getting to the bottom of people's unorganized homes and lives and also watching kids kidnap their workaholic father. Between these and many more - I'm hooked!The other show that has us addicted . . . House Hunters. If I have to be somewhere and a new episode starts . . . I have to turn the TV off before I find myself waiting to see which house is chosen. It's terrible.
1 comment:
I too am addicted to House Hunters. I'm always fascinated to see what's important to people and they always choose something different than I would. My fave is House Hunters International.
Post a Comment