I am obsessed with this one-ingredient ice cream. Impossible, you say? Not if you know it's not really ice cream. It's frozen bananas - no kidding! Somehow when you pop ripe old bananas in the freezer, then pulverize them in your food processor, the result is a creamy, delicious faux ice cream that feels like a real treat. I have to keep reminding myself that it's completely guilt-free! And the taste is not super banana-y. Try it now with your old bananas - you'll thank me later.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Obsessed
I am obsessed with this one-ingredient ice cream. Impossible, you say? Not if you know it's not really ice cream. It's frozen bananas - no kidding! Somehow when you pop ripe old bananas in the freezer, then pulverize them in your food processor, the result is a creamy, delicious faux ice cream that feels like a real treat. I have to keep reminding myself that it's completely guilt-free! And the taste is not super banana-y. Try it now with your old bananas - you'll thank me later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment