They're called manual locks and manual windows, kids, and everyone thought they were extinct. That is, until I got a rental car this week (a 2010 model, no less!) and discovered I could no longer remember how to roll down a window manually. My own car is not expensive by any means, but it does have some handy features - like the radio control buttons on the steering wheel, and yes, power windows and locks. I'll be glad to get it back.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Things We Take for Granted
Remember these?


They're called manual locks and manual windows, kids, and everyone thought they were extinct. That is, until I got a rental car this week (a 2010 model, no less!) and discovered I could no longer remember how to roll down a window manually. My own car is not expensive by any means, but it does have some handy features - like the radio control buttons on the steering wheel, and yes, power windows and locks. I'll be glad to get it back.
They're called manual locks and manual windows, kids, and everyone thought they were extinct. That is, until I got a rental car this week (a 2010 model, no less!) and discovered I could no longer remember how to roll down a window manually. My own car is not expensive by any means, but it does have some handy features - like the radio control buttons on the steering wheel, and yes, power windows and locks. I'll be glad to get it back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment