Since I've been home more lately, I noticed that I've been drinking more and more. So much that I even decided to recycle. Guess what my favorite drinks are . . .
hey if you wouldn't mind pulling off the pull tabs from all of those drinks. I would come get them from you. We save them for the Ronald McDonald house at school. Thanks. Enjoy the recycling.
We're three sisters who are also good friends! We wanted to use this blog to share our random thoughts about life - and we think we've got some good stuff to say!
2 comments:
hey if you wouldn't mind pulling off the pull tabs from all of those drinks. I would come get them from you. We save them for the Ronald McDonald house at school. Thanks. Enjoy the recycling.
My 85-year old buddy makes airplanes out of pop cans. I bet I could have him teach you.
Post a Comment