I am always on the lookout for new ideas and discovered this little gem of a website a while ago . . . Green Jello with Carrots. Not only is the company name fantastic that screams Mormon . . . but it is a site that is constantly updated with new church games, clip art, wall art and other fun ideas. The ladies who put the ideas together are so talented. They have freebie downloads on Friday and I always love to see their blog updates in my Google Reader. Their prices are totally reasonable and then you download the file right away, which I love. And the best part is that the artwork is already colored. I have fond memories of sitting at the kitchen table with Mom on Saturday nights as we worked on coloring and laminating our various projects for our lessons at church the next day. Boy, have things come a long way. I had sent a request for Plan of Salvation figures and the other day it appeared on their site. I can't wait to put it together for a Personal Progress project I am working on.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Another Favorite Website
I am always on the lookout for new ideas and discovered this little gem of a website a while ago . . . Green Jello with Carrots. Not only is the company name fantastic that screams Mormon . . . but it is a site that is constantly updated with new church games, clip art, wall art and other fun ideas. The ladies who put the ideas together are so talented. They have freebie downloads on Friday and I always love to see their blog updates in my Google Reader. Their prices are totally reasonable and then you download the file right away, which I love. And the best part is that the artwork is already colored. I have fond memories of sitting at the kitchen table with Mom on Saturday nights as we worked on coloring and laminating our various projects for our lessons at church the next day. Boy, have things come a long way. I had sent a request for Plan of Salvation figures and the other day it appeared on their site. I can't wait to put it together for a Personal Progress project I am working on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment