Monday, June 14, 2010

Now This is Sad

The following is an actual email that was sent to all the ladies in my office the other day. While it was not sent from me, I echo this brave patriot's crusade. It really is bad. Please enjoy:

From:
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 4:49 PM
To:

Subject: Please help!

Ladies! Because I have increased my water intake, I have frequented the restroom more than usual. That is not the reason for my email though – to bring to everyone’s attention how often I go ‘powder my nose’…but it is to plead with all of you – proper flushing etiquette.

The handicap stall needs for you to HOLD DOWN the handle until all the water has emptied otherwise, the next visitor will find a surprise! I have found surprises 3 times today! Not a good thing. Please please, if anything…double flush for the benefit of those who may follow you.

Thanks for helping.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Isn't it fun that you live in a real-life episode of The Office

Kristen said...

My old coworkers and I once wrote a letter to the Daily Universe complaining about this very subject...this is a serious problem that requires us all to be more diligent! :)